Your home is your oasis. You carefully selected each design element of your house and outdoor living space, including the materials used for your patio, pavers, retaining walls, and pool deck. Now, it’s time to protect your investment and ensure your stonework and masonry remain vibrant and structurally sound for years to come. Our stone and masonry sealant, available in NC, SC, GA, and FL, enhances the appearance of your stonework, prevents water seepage, and protects against freeze-thaw damage, spalling, efflorescence, stains, and more.
Our permanent stone and brick sealing process is superior to those of our competitors. The sealant we use penetrates the stone, making the stone itself repellent to water and other moisture. The best part is that our sealing experts are equipped to seal virtually any stone, brick, or concrete surface. If your hardscaping needs to be sealed, our team can get it done.
We proudly offer our stone and concrete sealing services across the southeast, including:
Whether your patio, pavers, pool deck, firepit, or home’s siding is made of brick, you should consider having the structure sealed. Brick is a beautiful and aesthetically pleasing material that can transform any space into one of relaxation and tranquility. Unfortunately, it is susceptible to fading, cracking, tarnishing, and damage. You will want to protect it with a brick sealant so that its color remains vibrant and doesn’t break down with age. In fact, our stone and masonry sealant for brickwork in NC, SC, GA, and FL can restore the appearance of old bricks and help them age beautifully.
Efflorescence is a type of masonry stain caused by crystalline salt deposits forming on the brick’s surface due to frequent exposure to moisture. You will know that your brickwork suffers from efflorescence if the bricks develop a white stain. It is certainly unsightly, and it can be an indication that your structure is at risk of severe moisture damage.
It’s best to get ahead of efflorescence, and one way to do this is to apply a brick and mortar sealant. The sealer will create a protective layer across the brick’s surface and prevent moisture from penetrating its porous material. When moisture cannot interact with the minerals in the brick, efflorescence cannot form.
Paying for stone staining services can be quite costly, especially if you need to have your stone surface restained every year or two. If you’re frustrated with the amount of money you’re pouring into staining your masonry in Charlotte, NC, Raleigh, NC, Wilmington, NC, Greenville, SC, Atlanta, GA, Jacksonville, FL, or Tampa, FL, skip the staining process and invest in a permanent stone sealant. Our stone and masonry sealant in NC, SC, GA, and FL provides unparalleled protection for several decades because it seals the stonework entirely rather than just the surface.
- Increased Home Value: It’s amazing how much an effect the small details can have on your property’s value. By sealing your masonry, you ensure your driveway, patio, walkways, deck, and firepit look brand new longer.
- Improved Damage Control: With our stone and masonry sealant, available in NC, SC, GA, and FL, your stonework will be protected from the formation of cracks due to freeze-thaw cycles and moisture damage. It can even protect against mold growth.
- Superior Stain Protection: When you protect your masonry with our sealant, you can trust it will receive maximum water and oil repellency. Stains will not ruin your beautiful brick or stonework.
- Easier Cleaning: Say goodbye to the days of scrubbing your masonry to get rid of trapped dirt. Our sealant makes it easy to clean your stone and brickwork. Simply hose off the surface, and watch as dirt, debris, and stains wash away.
- Time and Money Savings: Our stone, brick, and mortar sealant protects exterior surfaces for several decades. You no longer need to fork over a stack of cash every year or so to keep your masonry looking pristine.
Travertine is a popular stone used for landscaping, patios, and pool decks. However, it has a very porous surface that makes it susceptible to damage from changing weather conditions, harsh chemicals, spills, chlorine, salt, and foot traffic.
To protect your patio or pool deck’s gorgeous appearance, you will want to apply a travertine sealer. Sealing the surface will prevent it from showing signs of wear and tear and allow your outdoor space to remain a source of pride. If you need travertine sealing services, you can rely on our experts to arrive on time and get the job done right.
Are you ready to take care of your stone and brickwork? Then, get in touch with our experts to learn more about our stone and masonry sealant for homes in NC, SC, GA, and FL.
In addition to stone and brick sealing, we also provide a wood sealant, wood siding sealer, and pergola and fence sealing services. If you’re interested in any of our services and live in Charlotte, NC, Raleigh, NC, Wilmington, NC, Greenville, SC, Atlanta, GA, Jacksonville, FL, or Tampa, FL, you can request a free, no-obligation quote from our team. Reach out today to get started on your project.