Even when you select the most durable materials for your outdoor structures and hardscaping, they are still vulnerable to the damaging effects of the natural elements. In order to prevent early signs of aging and protect your home’s concrete, brick, stone, and wood surfaces, you need to hire our professional sealant company in Tampa, FL.
We will use a specially formulated sealer to make your exterior structures and hardscaping impervious to extreme weather conditions, foot traffic, spills, and more. This sealant has been designed to fill the pores of your wood, stone, or concrete surfaces so that you don’t have to worry about your outdoor space’s structural integrity and aesthetic appeal diminishing. Rather, your structures will look amazing for decades to come.
Why It’s Important to Apply a Wood Sealant to Your Deck or Dock in Tampa, FL
No matter if you live in a beachfront home, on a lake, or somewhere inland, your deck or dock needs to be protected by the expertise of our sealant company in Tampa, FL. We understand the harsh conditions to which your wooden structures are exposed day in and day out. That’s why we use a scientifically formulated wood sealer to protect your deck and dock from moisture, rain, saltwater, and more.
When you hire our sealing experts in Tampa, FL, we will apply a thick coating of our sealant to your deck or dock. This sealer seeps into the wood fibers to provide complete protection from the elements for more than 20 years. Your deck or dock will be resistant to rotting and decaying due to exposure to moisture and pests. With our sealant in place, you can have peace of mind that your investment will be protected as long as you need.
How Our Concrete Sealing Services in Tampa, FL, Work
Are you looking for concrete sealing companies in Tampa, FL? You will want to hire professionals who can provide long-lasting solutions and sophisticated sealing processes. At DuraSeal, we’ve refined our processes to offer the best customer service and first-rate results. Our concrete sealing process includes four steps:
- When you reach out to our sealing company in Tampa, FL, we will give you a thorough explanation of our services and a free, no-obligation quote so that you will know what to expect on the appointment day.
- Once the day arrives that you scheduled our services, our professionals will take the precautionary step of covering anything near the concrete surface to ensure these items are protected.
- Next, we will rigorously clean the concrete using eco-friendly and toxin-free cleaners to get rid of dirt, oils, grease, and stains from the surface.
- Finally, we will apply the professional-grade sealant while the surface is still wet. In this way, we guarantee the concrete is able to absorb the sealer fully.
Why You Should Hire a Professional Wood Siding Sealer in Tampa, FL
Wood is highly susceptible to the damaging effects of moisture, so if you’ve constructed your home or cabin out of natural wood logs, you will want to have them sealed. By sealing the wood, you ensure your home’s siding is impervious to rotting, cracking, decaying, and pest infestations. While it may be tempting to try to apply a sealer by yourself, it’s best to leave the project to a professional sealant company in Tampa, FL, like ours.
By hiring our sealing experts in Tampa, FL, you could:
- Save Time: Instead of taking an entire weekend to attempt to complete a potentially dangerous job on your own, you could entrust the work to our professionals and use your free time to hit the beach or simply bask in the beauty of your log cabin.
- Save Money: Our professional-grade sealant will only need to be applied once instead of every one to three years like the sealers you can get for a DIY project.
- Ensure the Job Is Done Right: We only use environmentally friendly cleaners and high-quality sealants on your home’s wood siding to ensure the wood isn’t damaged during the process and remains beautiful for decades to come.
The Best Time for Pergola and Fence Sealing in Tampa, FL
The best time to have a professional sealing company in Tampa, FL, apply a sealant to your pergola or fence is within the first few months that it is built. However, the sealer can still be applied even if your wooden structure is a few years old, stained, or painted. Our specialists will work to remove the stain or paint before applying the sealant to the natural finish of your pergola or fence.
The specific time of year has very little effect on when our team can seal your wooden structure. The temperature simply needs to be above 40 degrees Fahrenheit for the sealant to be applied smoothly. It will not even matter if it’s raining on the day of your appointment because the surface needs to be completely wet for the sealant to penetrate the material.
How Long to Wait Before Applying a Stone and Masonry Sealant to Your Newly Built Structures in Tampa, FL
A masonry sealant is needed to create a protective barrier against moisture and water. When this barrier is in place, you will not have to worry about your brick or stone structures and hardscaping being damaged by rain, water, or spills.
While you may be eager to hire a professional sealant company in Tampa, FL, for your brick and stonework, you will need to wait until the mortar has completely cured before applying the sealant. It will take about a month for the mortar to cure fully. After this time, we will be able to seal your brick or stone structure.
If you’re on the hunt for wood, stone, and concrete sealing companies in Tampa, FL, your search can stop here. At DuraSeal, we use a specially formulated sealant that preserves the appearance and integrity of your patio, deck, driveway, siding, and fencing for more than 25 years. Protecting your outdoor living space from moisture damage has never been easier or more cost-effective. Contact our team today to receive a free, no-obligation quote on your project! You can also inquire about our services in Jacksonville, FL, if you have property or friends and family there. We look forward to hearing from you.